– Resort Pass fee of $30 per person is pre-paid at time of booking
– Valid on day of issue only from 10am to 5pm
– One Resort Pass per person, not transferable to other guests
– Please present at the Lagoon Beach Club to access pool towels
– No glass, food or beverage, eskies, cooler bags (or similar) can be brought into the Hotels’ grounds. Dining is only permitted at the tables provided.
– Management reserves the right to refuse admission or remove any person appearing to be intoxicated, under the influence of drugs or behaving inappropriately. No refunds will be provided under these circumstances.
– No organised parties on-site or large groups are permitted
– Swimming in the Resort pools and use of facilities is at the Resort pass holder’s own risk. The hotel strongly suggests that children be supervised at all times.
– All children under the age of 16 years are to be accompanied by an adult
– All guests must adhere to the hotel’s pool rules for the safety of all concerned
– Guests are responsible for their belongings, the hotel will not be held liable for any loss
– A dress code of smart resort casual applies.
– In the event of inclement weather, a change of booking date may be permitted.
– A 15% surcharge applies to food & beverage on Public Holidays